We’re here to help you
Tips and tricks
Customer Service Specialist
My name is Andrea Krolikowski and I work as customer service specialist at Box Inc. No matter if you speak German, English or Czech, my job is to make you successful in fulfilling your packaging needs. In this blog I have summarized some of my best tips on how to make the most of your Box Inc experience with our help.
What customer service can do for you?
For first time users the customer service can provide invaluable support. Here are a couple of examples of the services we can offer
- Give advice before creating your RFQ
- Guide you through the process
- Make changes to an existing RFQ
- Facilitate your dialogue with suppliers
- Answer any related questions
Tips and tricks
To successfully receive relevant quotes and find the best offer for your packaging needs there are a couple of best practices
- Provide additional comments about your product, packaging and design ideas beyond the basic requirements
- Attach relevant documents or images
- Feel free to message suppliers for input and ideas how to make your packaging better or less expensive
- A higher order volume typically means lower unit price - ask suppliers for options
- Reach out to me to get more tips
Book a demo
Need help with creating your first RFQ? Drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few lines about your needs and we will schedule a time to guide you.
How to get in touch
We’re here to help you. Don’t hesitate to reach out. The two main ways of contact are
- Via the chat box (during office hours)
- Via email at email@example.com